Monday, April 30, 2012

Amature chop off update number 1

Number one as it read...
 
 
Whats up everybody Im Scott Fauer from Franklinton North Carolina. I'm building a 1972 Ironhead Sportster. The bike was picked up as a basket case in true basket form...three totes full of junk, a frame, a front end,a wheel and a promise to a Bro it would ride again. After getting it all to the shop and sorted out. I found in the totes a s&s carb, cycle electrics charging system and all kinds of other cool old parts...I got plenty of parts its time to start!!  I've been to the Smoke-Out every year since number 4 and this past year I won the Side Car mini bike race on My "Tijuana Taxi" with my Buddy Todd Allen.The Prize was a sweet custom Tank from Faith Forgotten Choppers that will probably end up on the back bone (Thanks Will & Bean're) I got alot of tricks up my sleeve...  STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment