Monday, April 30, 2012

Update number 4

Time sure does fly by.....I can't believe its getting close to the end already. With so much going on at Work and around the House its hard just to keep up with regular shit somtimes. Along with the chop off bike I also did up all fresh a bone stock 1995 1200 sporty. I had to get it ready for the Revenge Run with the Death Science Boys. We had a blast last year and looking forward to this year. I wanted to have my chop off bike ready for the run this year but it looks like its going to have to wait till next round. As far as the bike goes...The Frame is finally ready for powdercoating at LiveWire powdercoating. All the sheet metal is ready to go to the paint shop (www.Rareairwerx.com) and all the parts I want shiney are going to the Vatos' for plating. You can bet on one thing...I'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment